Beginners Guide for Asus Router Setup
In current scenario keeping your devices connected to the Internet is more than a need. This requirement completely gets fulfilled by none other than Asus Routers. Asus Company is already marked their name in the networking industry. When they entered into Router industry as well, they created a difference in Router usage. Asus Router is advanced, feature loaded, fun-to-use Web interface and top of it excellent network-monitoring features. Asus Routers no doubt are costly routers, but they have everything you ever wanted in an ideal router. In short, they are worth Investing, because they also follow 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard. Accessing online games & HD videos are quite easy when you have high-speed Asus Router.
They are well designed for providing wider network coverage. Built-in VPN server knows how to protect Network from intruders & malware. From Wireless to Dual Band Router, Asus Router offers great performance in its every model. If you are keen to enjoy high speed, you can enjoy up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. Asus router user can also connect printer & other USB storage device with the help of USB 3.0 port
Every connected device on the network can easily access this particular connected device. In every Asus router, you will get external antennas for higher connectivity. Not only one or two but you can connect a number of devices to Asus router due to MIMO technology. So, now it is the time to enjoy buffering free Internet.
General Specification of Asus Router
No doubt Asus Router considered as fastest of the few 802.11ac routers presently available on the market. Still, we are providing the specification of few Asus Routers. Go through the detailing and choose the best option for your Home network.
Features of Asus Router
Now, Give access to the network to your Guests without compromising your network personal details. With this, guest can use your Network but they still can’t interfere with your Networking. In Guest Network temporary visitors visits your network with the help of separate SSIDs. You can enable or disable this feature while Asus Router setup anytime you wish to.
Assign Wireless Name to Your Network
To differentiate your Network from others or securing it being hacked, Assign an exclusive name to the network. With this, users around you can know which is your network and can ask for accessing networking. In case, you don’t change Network default name, it can create confusion among others users regarding your network.
Modify Router Network Password
Keep in mind that Router password and Network password are different. Router password is used for login to router user interface & Network password used for Network access. If you want to provide, more security to your network than at the earliest change default network password. Try to use number, symbols & digits or even letter to make your password hard to get cracked.
If you are one of those router users who love to use high bandwidth, use Traffic Manager to manage network traffic. With Traffic Manager you can set on which app or activity you want more traffic. You can access Traffic Manager under Asus Router Setup (Advanced Category).
Now, protect your kids from being exploited online. Block, Schedule or Allow their online usage when you are not around them. It is not possible for any parent to be there with kids and observe what they are up to online. So, Asus Router has offered Parental control by which you can manage your kid’s online usage. It is also so beneficial for Offices & Business group who might afraid for their personal data. To know more about it, take advice from the experts.
ASUS Dual-band wireless AC1900 Gigabit Router
- World’s Fastest Wi-Fi router.
- Three times faster performance as compared to ordinary routers.
- Combination of dual-band data rates of 1900Mbps.
- Get wireless-N data rate up to 600 Mbps by Broadcom TurboQAM technology in Asus Router
- AC1900 has five Gigabit Ethernet ports for a firm, steady wired network connections.
ASUS RT-N66U Dual-Band Wireless-N900 Gigabit Router
- Superior quality & unique features that make ASUS RT-N66U second best Router from Asus.
- 3 detachable high-powered antennas for expanded wireless coverage.
- Easily get Setup due to ASUSWRT Dashboard User Interface
- Multi-functional built-in USB ports make sharing easy & fun.
ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Router
- Smart Connection delivers steady bandwidth actively switches devices among 2.4 & 5GHz bands, based on signal strength, speed & load.
- Built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN)
- Able to cover up a wide-ranging area of up to 5000 sq. ft.
ASUS Dual-Band N-600 Gigabit Router
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet.
- 4GHz and 5GHz concurrent Dual-Band Transmissions.
- Enjoy Speed up to 600Mbps.
- The user can do printing, scanning & surfing at the same time.
- Say Goodbye to Buffering.
ASUS RT-AC3200 Wireless-AC3200 Tri-Band Wireless Gigabit
- Automatically chooses the fastest band for altogether devices separately.
- 3G/4G dongle support.
- Power packed with parental controls & privacy protection.
- Router has intelligible user interface for advanced network control
Asus Router Login
Asus router is one of the advanced routers we have nowadays, still, they easily get set up. When you try to execute Asus router setup, first access Asus Router Login Page. For Asus Router login page, you have to access default domain name which is Router.asus.com. To open the Asus router login page, open web browser & enter http //router.asus.com into the address bar of the browser. Here you also require entering the default login credentials. Once you enter them successfully, it takes you to the router dashboard screen. If you receive an error message showing you have entered wrong details you can check details or reset the router.
Reset Asus Router If You Encounter Any of These Issues
- Failed Attempts at Accessing router.asus.com.
- Unable to Access Asus router login page via default domain name http //router.asus.com.
- Error messages from your Browser saying internet connection timed out while Asus router setup.
- You are not unable to Login into Router user interface via Asus Router default IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Your Computer cannot find wireless router.
- Repeatedly Getting error message of wrong Login details. Username & password is not correct
- If you failed to change the security or wireless settings of your Asus router.
- Frequent failed attempts while Asus router setup.
- In case, you forget the router password & unable to access router home page. Reset gets back your router to default settings and again you can use default router password.
How to Factory Reset Asus Wireless Router
Open Web browser, Enter Default IP address into Address bar of the browser. Next, complete the login details & then opt for Advance settings. In Advance Settings Menu, click on the Administration option. Now, look at the top of the page & click on the tab of Restore/Save/Upload Setting. After that, click on the Restore button. Once you see the confirmation box click Ok.
How to Reset Asus Router via Reset Button
Locate Reset Button on the Asus Router at the back of the Asus Router. Press and Hold reset button for about 10 seconds until you see power light starts flashing & release the button. Your router will reset the settings and then restart itself. In future when you start the router, it will open the initial setup screen